The Hybrid Entrenpreneur: A novel career in science and business
Do you want to start your own company?
This book describes the management expertise, organizational skills, and vocabulary necessary to be a successful entrepreneur based on the author’s academic and business career.
This book discusses:
- What are the successful characteristics of an inventor, entrepreneur, and a CEO?
- Understanding the vocabulary of the entrepreneur’s ecosystem.
- What are the evaluation criteria for the team, product, business model & exit plan?
- Do consumers need or want your product?
- How to create the story that will fit the right investor for funding?
- Understanding the investor evaluation and screening process.
Readers will learn how to ask the right questions to build a strong ecosystem with service providers, customers, and investors. If you want to be an entrepreneur, read this book. It is about the author’s personal experiences as a scientist, an inventor, an entrepreneur, CEO, and investor.