1. The course is a tremendous intro to the business consulting world, and gives you real life experience with working for businesses.
2. One of my favorite professor’s at NEU (Northeastern University. Incredibly knowledgeable and created a fair class that offered a lot for us to learn.
3. Great professor!
1. The project in this course is by far my greatest accomplishment during my time at Northeastern. Challenging, but rewarding.
2. The professor challenged us in the best ways possible. I gained many skills as an entrepreneur.
3. Applied learning! Confidence with knowledge. Real work experience
As a leader in his tech field, Kevin Scanlon is a rare individual who possesses both deep knowledge of biotech talents as well as ability to connect with people. I had a pleasure of co-organizing Startup Weekend Pasadena where Kevin was a keynote speaker and I was deeply impressed with his fantastic ability for eloquent public speaking. I also enjoyed seeing Kevin in as the president of the Pasadena Angels – he was effective and brilliant in that position. I would highly recommend Kevin as an astute, dynamic and visionary leader for any organization
Kevin demonstrated his talent in taking bio research and making it a licensing package while at Melanoma Diagnostics. When it comes to commercializing biotechnology, Dr. Scanlon is the go to guy.
Dr. Scanlon is a great mentor who is genuinely concerned about his students learning. He provides knowledgeable guidance while allowing for independent thought and creativity.
Dr. Scanlon received his Ph.D. in Molecular Biology studying the regulation of messenger RNALearn More
This course focuses on helping technology ventures define and improve their strategies and tacticsLearn More
For the past 15 years, Dr. Scanlon has been involved with the angel investmentLearn More
We are at the threshold of a medical revolution for the diagnosis and treatment of human disease. My Mission is to integrate the Creative Knowledge of Science with the Core Disciplines of Business Development Strategies. Hopefully to impact human disease.
Feel free to contact me by filling out this form or you can email me at email@example.com